The initial consultation ($95) involves:
- A detailed history of your problem where you will be asked a number of questions so that the underlying cause of your problem is found.
- A comprehensive examination which involves a series of chiropractic, orthopedic and neurological tests to see how your body is moving and why you are experiencing pain.
- Digital Postural Analysis where your front and side on posture will be assessed by a specialised computer program
- Treatment for your pain through various chiropractic techniques will be undertaken as well as addressing the underlying cause of your pain to give you effective relief
- X-rays may also be taken (if required). These are bulk billed through medicare if you have a medicare card.
Private Health Insurance
At our Sydney CBD chiropractic clinic we are HICAPS Providers which means if you have private health insurance you can swipe your card and get an on the spot claim.
Theres no need to wait in line at your provider centre or go on line to get your health insurance refund.
We just simply swipe your private health insurance card, which covers a certain amount and you just pay the gap!
We accept all private health providers.